Mix Proof Valves
Our mix proof valves provide reliable protection for your products through leak-proof separation of non-compatible products.
A proven leader in the industry, Centec hygienic mix proof valves have been utilized for many years in the beverage and brewing industry, the pharmaceutical industry, and the food and dairy industry.
For a perfectly safe CIP, the valves are manufactured with a precision engineered one-piece valve body, radial sealing of both valve seats, and balanced valve disks. A high level of safety is ensured for your products.
- One-part valve body of solid bar
- Vacuum safe
- Balanced valve disks
- Radial sealing of both valve seats
- Water hammer safe up to 30 bar (435 psi)
- Replace gaskets without special tools
- No air supply needed for maintenance
- Valve insert completely removable
- Easy cleaning by lifting both disks
- Lifting function for both valve seats as standard
- Only 4 seals in contact with the product
- PMO Mix Proof Valves N2 (Pasteurized Milk Ordinance) with additional metallic sealing are also available
- Parts in Contact with Product:
- Optional: Optional: 1.4435 (316L), Hastelloy, AL6XN and others
- Other Parts: 1.4301 (AISI 304L)
- Parts in Contact with Product: Ra ≤ 0.8 µm (32) other surfaces available
- Other parts: Ra ≤ 1.6 µm
- Other sizing standards, such as Schedule 5, ISO, or SMS are available upon requests
Available in Metric, Imperial, DIN (DN), EN, ISO, ANSI, and other sizes.
Contact us for more products like this!
Centec is a complete solution provider for the brewery, food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industry. Please contact us if you have any questions about the items we offer.