Inside Support Specialist
Centec is a strong, privately held group of companies. With subsidiaries on six continents and a network of qualified sales and service partners, we are close to our customers and established worldwide.
Centec LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Centec GmbH in Germany, was established in 2000.
Our offices and warehouse are located just outside of Milwaukee in Menomonee Falls, WI and are responsible for operations in North America, including the USA and Canada.
We are a reliable supplier and growth partner for our customers in the brewing, food, and beverage industries.
We are looking for an in-house support specialist to assist our team.
The ideal candidate must be energetic, team oriented, proactive, strive for accuracy and possess good time management skills.
The candidate should be able to:
- Manage several detail-oriented orders in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to multi-task while paying close attention to detail
- Have the interpersonal skills to be able to work with domestic customers, as well as international vendors and partners
- Ability to interact within a team as well as individually to assist customers
- Handle and direct inbound calls from prospects, existing customers, and vendors
- Knowledge of all product lines
- Prepare and deliver quotes for customers and our sales team
- Research and identify the parts necessary to prepare quotes
- Responsibility for receiving, shipping, packaging, and organizing of customer shipments
- Manage customer order fulfillment and international shipments in a timely fashion
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of our parts warehouse
- The willingness to assist in other areas related to general operations
$18-24/hr based on qualifications
Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Benefits include health insurance and SIMPLE IRA
- Frequently lift products that weighs 1-75 pounds.
- Operate a pallet jack for loading/unloading shipments.
- College or associates degree preferred
- Previous experience with customer service or inventory management preferred
- Industrial or mechanical background is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in basic office skills, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Self-starter, team player, coachable, and reliable